Nicholas Lynch Rentals Pty Ltd "Community Support Program" terms and conditions
1. These terms apply. By participating in this promotion you agree to these terms.The Promoter's decision in all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into and principles of administrative law do not apply.
2. Eligibility. At the time of entry entrants must be aged 18 or older and be ordinarily resident in Victoria and not be employees of the Promoter (or the immediate family members of such employees).
3. How to Enter. Participants must refer a rental property to the Promoter and enter into an 12 month Exclusive Management Authority with Nicholas Lynch Rentals Pty Ltd.
4. Valid Entries. To be valid an entrant must comply with these terms:
(i) be from an eligible entrant, and
(ii) be submitted before the end of the promotion period, and
(iii) be for a rental property not under an exclusive Management Authority with another agency, and
(iv) be in the name of the person owning the rental property and nominating their favourite school, club or charity, and
(v) not breach contracts.
5. Number of Entries. An entrant may enter each property only once.
6. Proof of ID. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries, and the identity and eligibility of entrants. Entrants must provide such evidence as the Promoter may require for verification purposes.
7. Disqualification & Removal. The Promoter may at any time exclude or disqualify an invalid entry or all entries of any entrant who is ineligible or who breaches these terms (including the deletion of any material published in connection with the entry) or who fails to supply evidence satisfactory to the Promoter to verify their identity or eligibility.
8. Promotion Period. The promotion starts 7:01 am on 1 October 2016 and ends at 11:59 pm on 30 September 2020 ("promotion period"). All references to time are local in Melbourne, Australia.
9. Payment. The Promoter will pay to the entrants nominated School, Club or Charity an amount of $250.00 including GST per referred and let property with a Supplier generated Invoice.
10. Liability. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, illness or death or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion or any prize, including where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control) including inaccessibility of any website; (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) the use of a prize or (e) the award of a prize to an ineligible entrant.
11. Entrant's Costs. Any cost associated with lodging an entry is the entrant's responsibility. Any costs incurred in receiving, collecting or using a prize is the entrant's responsibility, including travel, accommodation, and tax liability.
12. Privacy Notice. The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including prize suppliers. Entrants must provide their personal information otherwise their entries will be invalid. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised by the Promoter, use the entrant's personal information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Personal information will be stored by the Promoter at its address given below and entrants may contact the Promoter to access or correct it.
13. Legal. These terms will be construed according to the laws of Victoria and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State. "Including" is not a word of limitation. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. Promoter. The Promoter is Nicholas Lynch Rentals Pty Ltd (ACN 134 954 677 ) of Suite 8, 1A Main Street MORNINGTON 3931 T: 1300 487 469